Our Intensive team is for those dancers who are technically advanced and want to dedicate themselves to DANCE! Only our Intensive Team members are eligible for solos, duos and trios. Intensive Team members have the privilege of competing at 2-4 competitions, performing at community events and participating in Team bonding events. Team placement is by audition only.
Only a small percentage of the dancers will move on to professional dance careers; therefore, our studio focuses on educating young people to strive for their personal best in anything they want to accomplish. We achieve our goals for the team by offering young people the chance to:
• Gain a sense of balance in life by managing their commitments to both dance and academics.
• Participate in a physical activity that enhances understanding of the value of a healthy body.
• Develop a sense of confidence when speaking or making a presentation in a public setting, which is also a great benefit in college or job interviews.
• Enjoy friendships that could last a lifetime and a sense of belonging to an extended family of fellow dancers, teachers, and parents.
• Discover the results of hard work and determination.
• Develop a lifelong appreciation for the performing arts.
In addition, making a commitment to the policies set forth we teach our young people that there are boundaries that must be respected in order to be successful on the team.
Interested in joining our Intensive Team? You can contact us or attend our annual Team Meeting in May for more information! Auditions are in June!