Costume & Tight Information
Each dancer will receive a costume and tights per recital class. Tights is included in your costume fee.
Preschool & Level 1 Costume Fees – $80
Level 2 & Level 3 Costume Fees – $90
Level 4/5 Costume Fees – $100
All costume fees must be paid in full by November 1st. There will be a $10 late fee per unpaid costume after November 5th.
ALL COSTUMES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!
• Don’t wash costumes
• When you receive your costume hang them (out of bag) to de-wrinkle
• If needed hang costumes in bathroom and let the steam from the hot shower de-wrinkle those tutus! (do not put it in the shower, you do not want to get them wet)
• Always have an extra pair of tights
• Place costumes in garment bags
• Carry hats in a hat box or a container to prevent damage
• Hang costume between each performance. Don’t dump your costumes on the floor, toss them in a laundry basket so they don’t get trampled or misplaced
• Write your dancer’s name in every costume piece, all tights and shoes!
• If you have lots of fast costume changes purchase a nude leotard to wear under your costumes. This will give you the ability to change quickly comfortably
• After every Dress Rehearsal and Recital double check that you have all costume pieces, tights and shoes